Aims and Scope
Applied Computing Journal (ACJ) (ISSN 2788-9688) is a peer-reviewed and open access journal that seeks and publishes original articles related to applied computing and its applications. It is covering a variety of topics such as, but not limited to:
- Applied computing development.
- Website programming and development.
- Networking and cybersecurity.
- Image processing and applications.
- Virtual reality and computer graphics.
- Data Mining & Analytical big data.
- Database management systems.
- Mobile programming technology.
- Software Engineering.
- IOT technology.
- Computer Human Interaction
All works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution International License (CC BY 4.0). The journal is currently archived as a Long-term preservation service at PKP PN and the journal website.