Aims and Scope
Artificial Intelligence & Robotics Development (AIRDJ) (ISSN 2788-9696) is a peer-reviewed and open access journal that seeks and publishes original articles related to Artificial Intelligence and Robotics Development fields. It is covering a variety of topics such as, but not limited to:
- Artificial intelligence innovations.
- Deep learning approach and its applications.
- Machine intelligence.
- Intelligent agent and simulation.
- Soft computing techniques and Implementation.
- Neuro-fuzzy and Hybrid systems.
- Human-robot interaction.
- Robots and their applications.
- Robotics innovations.
- Robot software and programming.
All works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution International License (CC BY 4.0). The journal is currently archived as a Long-term preservation service at PKP PN and the journal website.