The ACA journal accepts unpublished and original research papers, review articles, theoretical articles, and reports and studies to be submitted under consideration for publication. All authors should register with the journal before submitting the manuscripts and all manuscripts/authors must conform with the following guidelines:
- The article should be written in MS-Word software and should follow the APA Style format. (One-Column, double space, 10-point Times New Roman, No author's information -Blind copy-)
- Written in English language, using either American or British spelling and should be clear, concise and grammatically correct.
- The article should be original research work and should not be unpublished/ sent anywhere.
- The article should be plagiarism free, and the similarity rate is less than 20%.
- All authors are required to agree to the Copyright Statement when submitting the manuscripts.
- All authors must take full responsibility for the content of the manuscript and contribute equally and agree about the order of authorship.
- All figures should be clear (high resolution) and drawn by the authors themselves, rather than copied from other media.
- Authors should mention any ethical approval committees as well as the approval number/ID, if applicable (dealing with humans or animals).
- Authors should mention on request all sources/ raw data used in the manuscript and guarantee and that all data used is genuine with no fabrication.
Manuscripts must contain the following:
- Title: Clear title describing the objectives of the work (not vague), no abbreviations and at maximum two lines long. Please remove the author's information from the paper and send it in a separate document.
- Abstract: Clear summary at a maximum of 250 words, including the introduction, methods, findings, and conclusion sections.
- Research body: Follow research methodology standards. Including: Introduction, Background, Methods, Results and Discussions, Conclusions and References sections.